It’s 2020! Happy New Year!
I’m excited to see what 2020 will bring in crypto world. So far this project was not very exciting as 2019s was very stable and prices didn’t move much (other than alts slowly bleeding their value).
I didn’t had time to post an update in December so this one is combining two deposits from end of December 2019 and January 2020.
I have deposited:
- 50 NZD worth of Bitcoin (20th Dec ’19)
- 20 NZD worth of Ethereum (20th Dec ’19)
- 50 NZD worth of Bitcoin (3rd Jan ’20)
- 20 NZD worth of Ethereum (3rd Jan ’20)
- 60 NZD worth of Ripple (5th Jan ’20)
Why did I get XRP again? I wasn’t planning on it but just when I logged in to my trading account I saw a nice drop on the chart that will need to be corrected. I know this suppose to be long term and current price doesn’t matter as much but it’s hard to pass on an easy opportunity like that.
At the time of writing this my XRP purchase is already over 8% up (-:
I will try to look for a new coin next time.